CUTA strives to provide value to its members and contribute to the success of public transit in Canada; to do this, the association is guided by its Vision and Mission.
To inspire and influence the evolution of integrated urban mobility.
- CUTA is the collective and influential voice of public transportation in Canada, dedicated to being at the centre of urban mobility issues with all orders of government, and delivering the highest value to its members and the communities they serve.
- CUTA will be the "go-to" organization for information, trends, networking and training, providing leadership for its members and all stakeholders.
- To operate effectively, CUTA will foster a culture of active engagement with its members.
- CUTA will deliver a high performance working environment. Its team will be consummate experts and professionals.
- Success will be measured by an action-oriented focus, achievements, and contributions to member success.
View CUTA's By-Laws (PDF).