Urban Mobility FORUM is an industry magazine that serves as the primary source of transit industry news in Canada. Distributed to all CUTA members and to purchasing agents at various member transit systems, Urban Mobility FORUM Magazine has a distribution of approximately 2,000 copies. Our special conference issue has a total circulation of approximately 2,500 copies as they are distributed to all CUTA conference delegates.
CUTA members, federal, provincial and municipal government agencies, suppliers and manufacturers of transit equipment, consultants and other affiliated companies/individuals read Urban Mobility FORUM regularly.
Please contact Johanne Palermo for information on Urban Mobility FORUM magazine, including:
- Editorial and circulation information
- News releases, bulletins and accompanying photos which may be sent for consideration in upcoming features.
For information on advertising in Urban Mobility FORUM magazine, please see CUTA's advertising page.
We are always searching for article topics of interest for future editions of Urban Mobility FORUM. Please send your suggestions (themes, topics, writers) to Johanne Palermo.
View the current issue of Urban Mobility FORUM Magazine.
- Message From the President
- Working Together to Connect Our Communities
- O-Train Confederation Line
- VIA Rail: Reimagining the Canadian Journey
- Canadian Innovations to Accelerate Transit-supportive Development Around Rapid Transit
- Smart Planning, Smart Technology, Smart Riders – Welcome to Brampton's ZüM Brt System
- Light Rail Transforming Waterloo Region