North American Pavilion
The Canadian Urban Transit Association is offering a unique and high-profile exhibition space for North American exhibitors at the 2017 Global Public Transport Summit. The North American Pavilion is in the same summit exhibition hall, on the main floor, indicated by a highlighted space.
To book your booth in the North American Pavilion you must be located in Canada or the United States. For exhibitors located outside of Canada and USA, please reserve your exhibition space with UITP.
The North American Pavilion offers:
- 150 Spaces for Booths and Buses
- Preferred Rates for North American Exhibitors
- Customizable booths, starting at 10' x 10', let you exhibit BIG!
- Free Listing in the North American Pavilion Show Guide
- Three-day Summit means three days to Exhibit
- Access to all Global Exhibitors
HOW TO EXHIBIT
It’s easy! Click on the image below to be taken to our registration site. Here you can see in real-time what booths are available and those which have already been sold, giving you the ability to choose the location that’s right for you. A full list of Terms & Conditions can be found by clicking the button below.