Canadian Transit Forum, is an industry magazine that serves as the primary source of transit industry news in Canada. Distributed to all CUTA members and to purchasing agents at various member transit systems, Canadian Transit Forum Magazine has a distribution of approximately 2,000 copies. The June and November special conference issues benefit from a total circulation of approximately 2,500 copies, as they are distributed to all CUTA conference delegates.
CUTA members, federal, provincial and municipal government agencies; suppliers and manufacturers of transit equipment; consultants and other affiliated companies/individuals read Canadian Transit Forum regularly.
Please contact Johanne Palermo, Content Strategist, Publications for information on the Canadian Transit Forum Magazine including:
- Editorial and circulation information
- News releases, bulletins and accompanying photos which may be sent for consideration in upcoming features.
For information on advertising in Canadian Transit Forum Magazine, please see CUTA's advertising page.
CUTA is always searching for article topics that interest YOU for future editions of Canadian Transit Forum Magazine. Please send your suggestions (themes, topics, writers) to Johanne Palermo.
Here is what you'll find inside!
- Message from the President Call It Urban Revival
- SkyTrain Celebrates 30 Years in Vancouver
- Mississauga's Transit Renaissance
- The REM: The Biggest Public Transit Project in Québec of the Past 50 Years
- The Renaissance of Public Transport in North America
- CUTA Feature: Transit Awareness Days Return to High Praise
View the current issue of Canadian Transit FORUM Magazine.
You may view past issues in our digital edition archives.