Urban Mobility FORUM, is an industry magazine that serves as the primary source of transit industry news in Canada. Distributed to all CUTA members and to purchasing agents at various member transit systems,Urban Mobility FORUM Magazine has a distribution of approximately 2,000 copies. The November special conference issue benefits from a total circulation of approximately 2,500 copies, as they are distributed to all CUTA conference delegates.
CUTA members, federal, provincial and municipal government agencies; suppliers and manufacturers of transit equipment; consultants and other affiliated companies/individuals read Urban Mobility FORUM regularly.
Please contact Johanne Palermo, Content Strategist, Publications for information on the Urban Mobility FORUM including:
- Editorial and circulation information
- News releases, bulletins and accompanying photos which may be sent for consideration in upcoming features.
For information on advertising in Urban Mobility FORUM Magazine, please see CUTA's advertising page.
CUTA is always searching for article topics that interest YOU for future editions of Urban Mobility FORUM. Please send your suggestions (themes, topics, writers) to Johanne Palermo.
View the current issue of Urban Mobility FORUM Magazine.
Here is what you'll find inside!
- Message From the President: Customer Experience... a Priority
- Travellers at the Centre for York Region Transit
- Journeying Toward Independence
- Take a Ride on Your Own System to Enhance Customer Experience
- Taking Action on Asset Management
You may view past issues in our digital edition archives.