Electric buses for North America
In collaboration with UITP, we are hosting another electric bus training program—featuring seven interactive online sessions from September 7-22. Public transit has always reduced greenhouse emissions. By using electric buses, it can play an even larger role in helping Canada meet its climate targets.
This program will provide you with a comprehensive overview of electric bus solutions for public transit. Learn how to create your e-bus procurement strategy, build the right charging infrastructure, operate, and maintain your electric bus fleet.
With trainers from China, the Netherlands, Germany and beyond—this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Early bird deadline is August 27
- Understand the different forms of e-bus technology.
- Learn how to plan your e-bus network.
- Develop a strategy for operating and charging your e-bus fleet.
- Examine major e-bus project case studies—featuring procurement stories from around the world.
- Understand how technology and data analysis can optimize your operations and charging.
Who should register?
- Project managers, engineers, and other professionals curious about the operations and maintenance of electric buses.
- Transit managers interested in adding electric buses to their existing fleet.
- E-bus managers who are eager to learn from international experts in the field.