Crosslinx Transit Solutions
Quality Control Manager
March 20, 2020
May 20, 2020
The Quality Control Manager holds overall responsibility to:
- Develop, implement and manage the Construction Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) for all the temporary and pertinent works, in partnership with the responsible design engineers and construction team members.
- Management of the Construction Quality Control Team to ensure the Inspection and test plans are fully implemented and the completed works comply with the design and project requirements.
- Train and mentor the Quality Control Staff, to enable them to be fully engaged in the project.
- Management of 3rd party material testing companies to ensure all the required testing is completed and the results and reports are received in a timely manner.
- Liaise with respective disciplines to coordinate Engineering Field reviews.
- Review all the QC Inspection checklist and Material test reports to ensure all the ITP requirements have been meet and ensuring action has been taken when the requirements have not been met.
- Report issues to the Quality Director and issue NCRs for non-conforming work or processes.
- Manage the NCR to ensure it is resolved in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the EOR and the Construction Quality Manager.
- Takes action to immediately stop any work or activity, which is not being performed or carried out in accordance with the design, PA or applicable regulatory requirements.
- Report on the Inspection & Test Status to the Construction Quality Manager.
- Preparing Quality Audit Plans which will be integrated with the overall Quality Audit Program and scheduling and coordinating Internal Quality Audits and External Quality Audits of key processes identified in the CQMP.
- Review of subcontractor Quality Management and inspection and Test Plans for consistency with the Project Construction Quality Management Plan and Project Master Inspection & Test Plan.
- Ensuring that relevant records are maintained and retained in accordance with the Project Requirements.
- Will supervise a team of Quality Control Inspectors and testers along with subcontract Material Testing companies.
- Manage the budget for the 3rd party material testing.