Integrated Urban Mobility
Integrated Urban Mobility is at the core of CUTA’s mandate as an organization. It refers to the ability for people to move easily from place to place according to their own needs. The Canadian transit industry is undergoing a major ongoing paradigm shift from the classic “transit provider” service model to an “integrated mobility provider” service model. Better understanding this concept allows planners and practitioners to identify opportunities, and to realize what further work and information is necessary to achieve Integrated Urban Mobility in Canadian communities.
Would you like to submit material for consideration as a resource on this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webinar: Successfully Introducing Transit Priority Into Mature Urban Environments
- Webinar Mobility as a Service - MaaS Through Account Based Ticketing in Finland
- Integrated Mobility Implementation Toolbox (Case Studies Visualization)
- Webinar: Integrated Mobility Toolbox
- Integrated Mobility Implementation Toolbox (2017 Report)