Urban Mobility FORUM is an industry magazine that serves as the primary source of transit industry news in Canada. Distributed to all CUTA members and to purchasing agents at various member transit systems, Urban Mobility FORUM Magazine has a distribution of approximately 2,000 copies. Our special conference issue has a total circulation of approximately 2,500 copies as they are distributed to all CUTA conference delegates.
CUTA members, federal, provincial and municipal government agencies, suppliers and manufacturers of transit equipment, consultants and other affiliated companies/individuals read Urban Mobility FORUM regularly.
Please contact Jodie Hunt for information on Urban Mobility FORUM magazine, including:
- Editorial and circulation information
- News releases, bulletins and accompanying photos which may be sent for consideration in upcoming features.
For information on advertising in Urban Mobility FORUM magazine, please see CUTA's advertising page.
View the current issue of Urban Mobility FORUM Magazine.
View a few of the feature articles in this issue:
- Driving Forward with Calgary Transit
- TransLink’s Transit Fare Review
- Program Evaluation of Low Income Transit Pass Program
You may view past issues in our digital edition archives: