Post Date: August 27, 2021
Application Deadline: September 19, 2021
Our Rapid Transit Project Planning Office within Planning & Development Division is seeking an experienced Advisor to contribute to the planning and development of initiatives including rapid transit projects in support of the Regional Transportation Plan. This position reports to Manager, Rapid Transit Planning.
What will I be doing?
• Assists team members with leading and overseeing of multi-disciplinary consultant teams in the development of rapid transit projects (subways, BRT, LRT)
• Manages rapid transit planning projects, station, and transit corridor planning projects,
including project development, business cases, options analysis, and conceptual design
• Contributes quantitative and qualitative analysis, as well as professional insight to project planning evaluation, and research
• Facilitates complex stakeholder relationships with municipal partners, provincial ministries and other jurisdictions
• Provides input and advice to staff and management on transportation policy and planning issues in the overall context of the government’s transportation priorities
• Develops planning reports, presentations and discussion papers