Regional District of Nanaimo
Post Date: February 7, 2023
Application Deadline: April7, 2023
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reviews, adheres to, and directs the adherence to safe work procedures in the workplace and generally promotes a
safe work environment.
2. Provides recommendations to the Manager with respect to policies and procedures with respect to transit planning
3. Develops long and short term transit plans, working with senior BC Transit Planning staff.
4. Prepares reports and recommendations to the Manager or Senior Manager for consideration by the Transit Select
Committee, Committee of the Whole and the Regional Board.
5. Assists the Manager in the preparation of the annual operational budgets and manages expenditures in accordance
with approved budgets and budgeting guidelines.