CUTA's Technical Services Department publishes a number of annual statistical reports based on Canadian public transit. These reports publish detailed data collected from over 100 CUTA transit system members which include fleet size, accessibility, ridership, operating statistics, and fare structure. Below is a list of the statistical reports that are published annually:
- Canadian Transit Fact Book
- Specialized Transit Services Fact Book
- Canadian Transit Fleet and On-board Equipment Fact Book
- Summary of Canadian Transit Statistics (free for members!)
- Fare Structure Details of Canadian Transit Systems
- Canadian Transit Infrastructure Needs
These reports have been widely used as a tool by transit managers, planners, government agencies, and transit systems in order to support decision making that is beneficial to the Canadian public transit industry.
For more information on each of our publications and what they contain, simply click on their titles and navigate to their corresponding pages.
If you are a CUTA member who is interested in purchasing any of our statistical reports you can fill out a publication order form and submit it to the Technical Services department for processing at email@example.com.
Please note that these publications are not available for distribution to non-CUTA members.