City of Guelph
Post Date: June1st, 2023
Application Deadline: June 18, 2023
• Responsible for front line supervision of all daily operations related to the duties of a
conventional and mobility operator and the AVL control room activities consistent with the
Transit Services mandate, values, goals and strategies of the Corporation and the
• Provide coaching, training and counseling and oversight in the planning and
implementation of service delivery operations.
• Provides visible and positive leadership to union and non-unionized staff consistent with
the commitments of the City’s Leadership Charter, developing and fostering a work
environment that is inclusive, respectful and motivating towards all employees.
• Effectively manages day-to-day labour relations issues.
• Provide hands-on Customer Service daily while meeting our customers’ expectation.
• Responds to and investigates all customer complaints and ensures appropriate follow-up
with operators and customers.