Canadian Urban Transit Association (CUTA)
Post Date: November 4, 2021
Application Deadline: November 26, 2021
In response to feedback received on the bidder’s call, CUTA has made changes to the existing RFP for Transit Scheduling and Runcutting.
These changes include:
- Updated evaluation criteria
- A frequently asked questions section
- Description of a working group that will review and provide feedback on course content
- The removal of “Additional points will be awarded based on the number of optional causal factors that will be explored in addition to the mandatory causal factors. Specify clearly in your submission which optional factor(s) you will be exploring“ as previously outlined in the evaluation criteria.
To consult, as a subject matter expert, on the topics proposed in the course outline and conduct research to assist CUTA staff with the design and development of a refreshed introductory course on transit scheduling and runcutting.
The course content will cover the following topics:
*Subject to change based on course development and input from awarded party
- Introduction to the scheduling process
- Introduction to scheduling building and blocking
- Additional scheduling concepts
- Introduction to runcutting
- Advanced runcutting