Post Date: April 18, 2022
Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
Our Network Operations Control Office is looking for a Director, Network Operations Control to provide strategic and transformational leadership. This role will report into the VP of GO Expansion and Transformation, and to the broader Operations Leadership Team. This role will also provide management and direction for the integrated Customer Journey Control Room of the GO/UP Network Operations Centre and provide vision and planning with a relentless focus on customers, safety, on-time and high-quality service delivery.
What will I be doing?
- Provide strategic, transformational, and tactical leadership and direction in the development and management of Network Operations Control (NOC) operational planning to ensure alignment with organizational strategic plans, service continuity and seamless integration.
- Lead strategic NOC project planning and program initiatives to achieve transformational and organizational service delivery goals, objectives and priorities including providing leadership and direction in the development of the NOC transformation and performance plan, including identifying and establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provides oversight to the monitoring of NOC performance, trends, forecasts and leading practices.
- Lead the development of strategic and operational plans for the functional operation of NOC and institutes tools, processes and systems that provide critical information to executive and senior management and other decision makers.
- Make strategic and operational planning decisions, identifying areas of improvement and develop recommendations for proposed NOC projects, consistent with corporate strategies and business objectives.
- Lead the identification of innovative and best practices and solutions for functional excellence
- Direct and manage a large department of matrix reporting staff through subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Provide creative thought leadership with input from others to develop and deploy a strategic vision and demonstrate leadership and core competencies at a high level of development and is an exemplary model of living the corporate values.
- Provide senior leadership oversight and direction to staff and contractors engaged in project teams, deliver timely feedback to ensure a cohesive operational unit and the optimum use of team skills; manages staff and monitor work assignments for adherence to timelines; monitor the achievement of performance objectives; develop and implement action plans to address performance gaps.
Candidates can apply here: https://ehtc.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/100212/?utm_medium=jobshare