City of Brampton
Post Date: July 8, 2022
Application Deadline: July 21, 2022
Reporting to the Foreperson, Facilities Maintenance, responsible for the day-to day maintenance of all Transit facility assets.
• Performs day-to-day maintenance of Transit Facilities and equipment.
• Assists the Millwright and/or Utility person when needed.
• Cleans and maintains facility including drywall repairs, painting, and minor plumbing.
• Operates a forklift to perform shipping and receiving duties as well as equipment repairs.
• Sharps disposal, cleaning bodily fluids, human and pet waste from Transit properties.
• Conducts preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment such as hoists, fire suppression systems, building lighting.
• Installs and removes bus shelters and bus stop signs and other related work.
• Performs maintenance on and cleans bus shelters and bus stops using pressure washer and other related equipment.
• Removes snow, and performs other winter maintenance activities at all Transit facilities and bus stops.
• Performs other similar and related duties to this position, as assigned.