Post Date: January 30, 2024
Application Deadline: February 12, 2024
What will I be doing?
- Conducts quantitative data analysis of LRT operational and maintenance performance, using data gathered from various databases and information management system
- To interpret data trends/patterns, and identify performance deficiencies through statistical analysis
- To provide transit data support in various LRT performance meetings, and to conduct performance monitoring procedure by working with various internal and external stakeholders
- Imports, cleans, transforms, validates and models data to improve data quality and ensure data is accurate and relevant and fosters understanding of operational, business and system issues/trends while advising on data issues which includes quality, availability and usability.
- Produces ongoing and ad hoc reports and dashboards that identify issues, provide insight into results and outline recommendations for process improvements to resolve operational, business and system issues
- Liaises with internal stakeholders and business units to identify relevant data which can shared and will contribute to better performance management as well as to determine stakeholder and business unit specific data/information needs.