Post Date: November 20, 2023
Application Deadline: December 11, 2023
What will I be doing?
- Leads and directs a team that develops and implements a regional program of research, analysis, and modelling to build an integrated regional rapid transit network serving the development of the GGH. Manages the planning of the network, ensuring its overall consistency and alignment with Metrolinx’s organizational strategy and priorities.
- Oversees, directs and monitors medium to large regional planning projects from concept through planning, definition, implementation and close-out, including the identification and prioritization staging of projects, programs, and policy initiatives to advance the implementation of the Regional Transportation Plan.
- This includes:
- Defining project scope, terms of reference, project plans/resources and budgets, timelines and deliverables to meet strategic objectives outlined in strategic plans, anticipated future provincial policies, economic trends, technology developments, customer service needs and priorities.
- Advising on the strategic case as projects advance through iterative business cases and planning and design stages.
- Leading the development of the Frequent Rapid Transit Network, including corridor and system wide planning and analysis, and market analysis.
- Please use the following link to our web site. https://ehtc.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/107775