Date de publication: 28 mars 2022
Date limite: 1 avril 2022
(EN ANGLAIS SEULEMENT)
Metrolinx is connecting communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Metrolinx operates GO Transit and UP Express, as well as the PRESTO fare payment system. We are also building new and improved rapid transit, including GO Expansion, Light Rail Transit routes, and major expansions to Toronto’s subway system, to get people where they need to go, better, faster and easier. Metrolinx is an agency of the Government of Ontario.
We embody our values in everything that we do. We Serve with Passion, Think Forward, and Play as a Team. If you can relate, we want to hear from you!
Our Network Operations Control – PMO Office is seeking a Senior Training Lead to lead the development of the training strategy and deliver and coordinate training services for the Network Operations Control (NOC) Office, based on continuous improvement, knowledge management and business process management principles. This includes the design, development, and evaluation of training programs and materials.
What will I be doing?
• Create/maintain the NOC training strategy and plans based on needs analyses and in accordance with Metrolinx Learning & Development strategy and the NOC Continuous Improvement, Knowledge Management and Business Process Management Framework principles.
• Design and deliver training programs and coordinate participation in corporate training initiatives related to technical and soft skills identified in the strategy. Determine instructional methods and develop teaching aids and training materials.
• Review and approve training material developed externally (if required) and ensure all initiatives and materials adhere to corporate policies and statutory regulations, including health and safety, employment, and equality laws. Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and make recommendations on program design/content.
• Develop and report on NOC training metrics, looking for continuous improvement opportunities, including tracking training attendance and maintaining employee training records and certifications,
• Identify, mentor and coach Subject Matter Experts within the organization to help deliver training and instructions.
• Meet training delivery objectives and manage project activities within budgetary limits, and monitor progress to ensure that training objectives are delivered on time and within budget organizationally and through relationships with training vendor partners by setting clear expectations and performance expectations and measures of success.
• Support Quality Assurance initiatives within the NOC including exercise and post incident review facilitation.
• Provide creative thought leadership with input from others to develop and deploy a strategic vision for the customer care and service delivery.